For additional information please contact the Conference Organizers:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR )
Data Protection Privacy Notice:
- This Privacy Notice describes how we, that is THE BUCHAREST UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMIC STUDIES, process personal data we collect from individuals in relation to their use of our websites and use of our services and attendance at our events (collectively, our “Services”). In legal terms, we are the data controller, as we determine the means and/or purposes of the processing.
- The data protection officer can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes – We process personal data for the following purposes:
- to allow us to offer and provide our Services,
- to perform research and analysis relating to our Services,
- to detect fraud, e.g. breaches of intellectual property rights.
- Should the personal data of the User be provided to third party, we shall assume that User has been informed before the data transfer.
- Storage period: We do not store the personal data for longer than is legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes. The storage period depends on the type of personal data, the purposes and the applicable law and therefore varies per use. Typically, we store User’s personal data for as long as the User is using our Services or for as long as we have another purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law or necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes.
- In some parts of our Services, we might request Users’ consent for the processing of their personal data for specific purposes. In that event, Users may withdraw their consent at any time.
- Rights of Users: *Right to access * Right to withdraw consent *Right to rectification *Right to object *Right to restriction of processing *Right to data portability *Right to erasure